: Senior Software Developer
: $114,300 to $124,300 a year
: Director, Web Development and Project Management
: Is accountable for performing software development and testing tasks under general supervision within the web development work area. Implements web development work area policies and procedures. Contributes toward improving and
enhancing procedures and/or deliverables.
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Assists in the technical maintenance of ASHP’s web-based properties and core systems.
- Designs, codes, tests, and supports ASHP website / application development, modifications and migrations, including database development and support.
- Develops web-based applications based on requirements determined in meetings with internal ASHP customers or developed by the ASHP Project Management Group.
- Actively participates in peer review sessions to ensure that development efforts meet project specifications.
- Documents requirements and enhancement changes as needed.
- Facilitates maintenance processes including application migration.
- Assists in maintaining proper security for all web-based technologies.
- Assists in establishing technical standards and procedures for the corporate web development environment.
- Assists with issue resolution relating to all web-based application technologies.
- Assists with web site administration and systems integration tasks.
- Provides support to ASHP’s Content Management System web authoring environment.
- Provides second level customer support for web application reported issues. Participates in the IT after-hours on-call team.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Requires a minimum of a degree plus a working knowledge of the theories and principles of a relevant field or discipline in Information Technology. Information Technology or Computer Science degree preferred.
- Requires a minimum of five years of prior related work experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Experience with Agile Development projects and modern software development techniques.
- ASP.NET (e.g. WebForms and MVC)
- Proficiency in C#.
- Deep functional knowledge or hands on design experience with Web Services (e.g. REST, SOAP, etc).
- Personify AMS development experience.
- TFS or Git Source Control.
- Microsoft SQLServer.
- Experience with .NET based CMS (e.g. Sitecore, DNN preferred).
- Strong HTML / CSS / jQuery / Bootstrap.
- Strong grasp of security principles and how they apply to web applications.
ASHP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, age, gender, sexual preference, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, family status, genetic status, pregnancy, parenthood, political affiliation, veteran’s status, disability, or any other protected status.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
For more information, view the EEO is the Law Poster and Pay Transparency Statement.