: Manager, Integrated Marketing
: $70,000 - $90,000 a year
: Chief Marketing Officer & Vice President, Office of Marketing and Communications
: The Manager, Integrated Marketing will be responsible for developing and implementing marketing strategy that establishes and maintains ASHP’s global brand positioning. S/he will facilitate cross functional, integrated planning
strategy to develop and successfully implement omni-channel branded campaigns that drive member engagement and support ASHP’s strategic priorities.
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Develops and executes marketing campaigns that elevate the ASHP brand and drive engagement in ASHP advocacy and other priority initiatives.
- Coordinates efforts across marketing, communications and other internal stakeholder groups to ensure the successful integration and alignment of brand strategy across all of ASHP’s products, programs and services.
- Primary steward of ASHP brand. Monitors and supports the consistent application and execution of ASHP’s brand standards and branded assets across all outputs.
- Manages creative services team, ensuring the effective translation of client needs into high quality, exciting creative assets that drive conversions and engagement.
- Develops and executes an annual event marketing strategy to support membership and product marketing goals.
- Oversees use of external creative agencies, managing vendor relationships and contracts.
- Provides in-house graphic design capabilities as needed.
- Is a positive, trusted partner, brand ambassador and connector across the organization.
- Seasoned marketer who can deliver inspired awareness and engagement campaigns through inventive creative and channel strategy.
- Highly organized project manager who seamlessly marries big-picture perspective with a keen attention to detail.
- A team player with a strong customer service orientation: Success at ASHP depends on the ability to organize different teams (internally and externally) around shared goals and ensure the necessary stakeholders are engaged.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising or related field.
- Seven to nine years of relevant experience developing and executing marketing campaigns in health-related field and/or professional association.
- Significant experience in print production, creative services and project management. Agency experience a plus.
- Significant experience with Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- Proven leadership ability in team building, mentoring and managing creative talent (in-house and agencies).
- Strong time management, multitasking, organizational and communication skills; ability to meet tight deadlines and make decisive judgments and evaluations. Experience managing teams, budgets and large cross-functional stakeholder groups.
- Digital marketing including social media, email marketing and content optimization.
- Advanced use of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite: InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
ASHP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, age, gender, sexual preference, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, family status, genetic status, pregnancy, parenthood, political affiliation, veteran’s status, disability, or any other protected status.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
For more information, view the EEO is the Law Poster and Pay Transparency Statement.